Flyer design by STL Style. Check out their website here.
Click on the picture for the larger version.
Saturday October 4, 7:00PM – 11:00PM
Joe’s Cafe & Gallery, 6014 Kingsbury Ave.
Tickets $50. Available online (scroll down) and at-the-door — until we sell out!
Our largest fundraiser to support the neighborhood is in its sixth year, and it’s shaping up to be the most exciting one yet! This year, we celebrate St. Louis’s 250th Birthday with, A Night of St. Louis Whimsy! Come out wearing your best St. Louis themed attire or dress as your favorite St. Louis personality. We invite you to join us for a special night of food, music, and fun — including a great silent auction. You can support the neighborhood while enjoying:
- The delightful tunes of St. Louis favorite, Javier Mendoza
- Delicious food from Salt + Smoke, a new popular Loop restaurant
- Dessert from Park Avenue Coffee & Ted Drewes
- One of the best silent auctions in town featuring gift certificates and goody baskets for all tastes, at a range of price points.
- All from inside the whimsical neighborhood gem, Joe’s Cafe & Gallery; one of the most unique venues in the entire city! If you’ve never been inside, now’s your chance.
“Golden Tickets” On Sale NOW!
Tickets purchased in advance will be entered into an exclusive drawing for a special, mystery goody basket! We will have them for sale at the Better Block Project, or you can contact the SDCC office at your convenience. All tickets are $50. You can also purchase your ticket by cash or check at the SDCC Offices, located on 6008 Kingsbury, or by credit card by clicking the “Buy Now” button below. A small fee of $1.75 processing fee will be charged on all credit card purchases. Pre-orders will be available for pickup at the door on event night.
Our Homecoming sponsors hold a special place in our heart. Thank you to our generous 2014 Sponsors:
- STL-Style: Save-The-Date Design
- Jump Co: Printing
- Quiet Village Landscaping
- Cintrex AV
- Big Shark Bicycle Company
- Blueberry Hill
- Moonrise Hotel
- Pulaski Bank
- The Times of Skinker DeBaliviere
- Dean Porter – RE/MAX
- Lenny & Susanne Knese – National Sales Company
- Karleen Hoerr – Daniel Feinberg Real Estate Co.
- Rachel Boxdorfer – Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Alliance Real Estate
- Joan Bender
- Don Posegate – Coldwell Banker Gundaker
- Nate Johnson – Real Estate Solutions
If you would like to be part of this special group, please contact Rachel Boxdorfer at email@example.com or (314) 862-5122.
If you would like to donate an item to be included in the Silent Auction, please contact Monique Hudspeth at firstname.lastname@example.org or (314) 862-5122.
Watch this space: More details will be posted as the event approaches. We hope that you will join us!
A big thank-you to our creative, dedicated Homecoming Committee for coordinating this important event! The committee is looking for some fresh faces and ideas, so if you are interested in fundraising, event planning, or even if you just want to help support the Council’s ability to continue to work for the neighborhood, please contact SDCC staff at email@example.com or (314) 862-5122. We would love to speak to you.