Saturday September 13, Noon – 4:00PM
Des Peres Avenue between Delmar Blvd. and Greg Freeman Park at Four Corners (Kingsbury Ave)
We need you to help us ROCK THE BLOCK!
Neighbors from around the community have worked diligently since the beginning of the year to put together a set of unique events that will transform the look of Des Peres Ave – for one day. The community will experience a Des Peres Ave like it’s never been seen before!
And YOU can be a part of this team of neighbors! We have some fun activities that need volunteer support. All we ask is for 1-2 hours of your service. Here are a few:
- Better Block Decorations Team – Help display decorations for the event. You make us look good!
- Historic Wabash Train Station – Setup, cleanup, hand out helpful information.
- Dog Park – Setup, cleanup, handing out materials, etc. Great for dog lovers!
- Library – Help setup, cleanup and library duties. Also seeking book donations!
- Bike Lane – Help making a bike lane.
- Children’s Art Project – Help children make little paper houses.
- Interactive Street Art – Assist in a street arts project.
- Pop-Up Residential Area – Collect comments on a potential new residential building
- Event Evaluation – Become an event “counter”.
- Photography – Take cool photos of the event. Amateurs welcome!
- Videography – Make a cool video of the event. Amateurs welcome!
Don’t miss out! This is a great way to meet new friends & neighbors, while doing your part in making Des Peres Ave alive & vibrant. If you are interested in volunteering, or you if you want more information, contact Kelcy at 314-862-5122 or email at email@example.com.