Hungry? “Rock The Block”, Skinker DeBaliviere’s Better Block Project has got you covered!
The event will feature an array of food and beverage options from many favorite local restaurants and breweries. Make sure to bring some money along with your hunger to treat yourself to lunch, snack or drink. Here’s what’s on the menu:
“Blue Bird Junction” at Wabash Station
- Drinks and light refreshments from Meshuggah Cafe
Cool Delights near the Dog Park
- Shaved Ice w/ a refreshing selection of fruity flavors
Beer-Beer Garden in Four Corners
- Root Beer for the Kids, Real Beer for the Adults!
- Root Beer provided by Fitz’s Root Beer
- Real Beer provided by Urban Chestnut and Schlafly Beer
D’Pear Restaurant in Four Corners
Food provided by Nathalie’s & the Lodholz Bros.
- Street Tacos
- Steamed Hotdogs
- Full Vegetable Salad
- Fresh fruit plate – cantaloupe, honey dew, watermelon, pineapple, berries
- Fresh Garden Salad
- Mac & Cheese
- Iced Tea
- Mint Tea
- Apple Cider