Starting Seedlings Indoors
Presented by the McPherson Community Garden
When: March 14th at Noon
Where: The Art Studio, 5949 Kingsbury Ave at Des Peres (Parking on Des Peres)
Hands on demonstration of :
- Starting seeds in seed trays and transplanting into larger containers or directly into the garden.
- Hardening off plants before planting outside.
- Window versus grow lights.
- Examples of tomatoes, spinach, Swiss chard, eggplants, beets, and kale.
- Free seeds and soil available so that you can get started.
- Helpful info for beginners and advanced gardeners.
Class presented by Hitch Powell, Rich Lake, and June Vaughn