Saturday, March 19th, 10:00am
SDCC Office, 6008 Kingsbury
Part of the SDCC Aging in Place Program
Your Neighbor Dan Hudspeth is an Independent Contractor!
At this FREE workshop, Dan will teach you how to:
- Plan a home repair or renovation project
- Find & choose a contractor or handyman
- Work within a small or limited budget
- Protect yourself with a contract
- Simple home repairs you can do on your own
- Detect and report scams
Presented with support from the SDCC Neighborhood Services Committee.
This activity is financed in part through an allocation of Community Development Block Grant funds from the Department of Housing and Urban Development and the City of St. Louis’ Community Development Administration.