Free Estate Planning & Planned Giving Workshop For St. Louis Resident Seniors
Presented by the Longevity Is For Everyone – Aging In Place Program
Sat, October 22
10:00am – 6008 Kingsbury Ave
(Des Peres & Kingsbury)
• Protect your retirement income
• Pass on your assets to loved ones
• Protect your assets from medical bills & nursing home costs
• Leave money for your favorite charity
• Common mistakes made by your lawyer, accountant or financial advisor
Don’t let the courts decide where your money, home, car or belongings go when you pass away!
Presented by Michael McMurtrey
Accredited Asset Management Specialist
The Aging in Place activities are financed in part through an allocation of Community Development Block Grant funds from the Department of Housing and Urban Development and the City of St. Louis’ Community Development Administration.