July 15 – August 1 – September 9
Bring your friends or the whole family to the FREE 21st Annual Skinker DeBaliviere Concert Series!
- Enjoy a diverse selection of locally-based bands that cover every genre from Rock ‘n Roll and Afro-Latin to Pop and Blues! Suitable for all ages.
- Don’t forget the Youth Art Tent and the Community Resource Area.
- Dress comfortable, bring a lawn chair and get ready for some fun!
- BBQ & beverages will be for sale.
This event is presented by the Skinker DeBaliviere Community Council – your resident-driven non-profit.
21st Annual BBQ Concert Series Schedule
- Saturday July 15, 6-9pm at Greg Freeman Park, Featuring GalaxyRed
- Tuesday August 1, 6-9pm, at Lucier Park: National Night Out, Featuring Rhythms Of The Caribbean
- Saturday September 9, 6-9pm, Greg Freeman Park,
Featuring Lily Oyer
- Greg Freeman Park, 6000 Kingsbury Ave. at Des Peres Ave.
- Lucier Park, at Hamilton and Westminster
Sponsorships Available (View Details)
- Presenting – $2,500
- Band Manager – $1,750
- Publicist – $1,000
- Concessions – $750
- Stage Hand – $500
- Roadie – $250
- #1 Fan – $100
This concert series is Funding for this project was provided in part from the Regional Arts Commission and additional corporate sponsors:
Regional Arts Commission
Blueberry Hill & Ocean View Properties
National Sales Company
Stay tuned for full sponsorship list!