Plan Adoption By City of St. Louis – Ongoing
The City of St. Louis Planning Commission is currently reviewing our Neighborhood Master Plan to determine if it will be formally adopted.
Get more information here: Planning Office of the Planning and Urban Design Agency www.stlouis-mo.gov/planning
The Public Review process is from July 11 – August 7, 2017. Please see the following documents.
- Final Plan (Revised for clarity)
- Planning Commission Resolution for Neigh. Plan Requirements
- Other Neighborhood Plans Adopted by City of St. Louis
Skinker DeBaliviere Urban Design & Development Plan (coordinated by SDCC, Completed 2014)
Click on any of the links below to view materials from the planning process:
- Planning Overview Article by SDCC Executive Director, David Whiteman
- Planning Meeting 1 Presentation
- Planning Meeting 2 Presentation
- Planning Meeting 3 Presentation
- Planning Meeting 4 Presentation
- Final Public Presentation
- Final Plan as approved by SDCC Board of Directors
Share Your Feedback! Email us your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your message will be emailed to SDCC & H3 Studios.
Transit Oriented Development Plans for the Delmar Loop and Forest Park-DeBaliviere MetroLink Stations (coordinated by St. Louis Development Corporation, 2013)
- Transit Oriented Development Plans for the Delmar Loop and Forest Park-DeBaliviere MetroLink Stations (Final Report, September 2013)
- TOD Public Workshop 1 Presentation
- TOD Public Workshop 2 Presentation
Parkview Gardens Redevelopment and Sustainability Plan
Delmar Loop Area Retail Plan and Development Strategy (coordinated by Washington University in St. Louis, 2011)
Delmar Link Area Redevelopment Plan, St. Louis City Ordinances #63183 (original) and #63184 (adding additional area)